Let Him Who Has Ears: the following are some notes I jotted down listening to some Christian messages:
1) JESUS IS JESUS, JESUS holds the monopoly of liberating freedom
2) The condition for a great miracle is impossibility
3) Be cool under pressure, but creative
4) You never know who your neighbors are till there is a crisis
5) You can learn to push the guilt under the rug and go on, otherwise it overwhelms you
6) To never have been born may be the greatest birth of all
7) Ill rather be lucky than good
8) Just make sure you are in the world, not of the world
9) If there is a bad taste in your mouth, spit it out. dont continue swallowing it back
10) Is an imperfect order better than no order at all?
11) Even when your memory fades, pray that you will remember that you are a great sinner and Christ is a great savior
12) I laugh when I hear that the fish in the water is thirsty,
If God is Omnipotent, Omiscient and Omnipresence,
why should His children live in fear, doubt, and hopelessness.
God is a lot closer to you than you think.
regardless of what the world calls you
God calls you Son.
We do not need a greater outpouring of the Holy Spirit.
If we really need it, then we can as well blame God for not answering our prayers.
13) Whatr we need is an awakening to what we already are, what God has already provided.
14) Its not what we do that determines who we are, its who we are that determines what we do.
15) What you believe and how you percieve yourself, you will experience and abound. What you believe and how you percieve yourself may not necessarily be true, but it would become your reality. The reason is ‘as a man thinketh, so is He’. You get what you believe.
16) What does God see in you? do you see what God sees? You are unconditionally loved and accepted by God, just as you are, right now.
17) Christians have been theologically taught to believe that until we accept God, God doesnt accept us. The reality is that Gods love accepts us inspite of who we are or what our past has been, right now. Its our realization of Gods love that makes us change.
18) You dont become good by trying to become good. It is by allowing God who is already inside us to manifest.
19) Can you be in a place where God is not?
Gods love is greater than our sin.
Why do we pray ‘Jesus come into my heart’ as if God was not there before.
20) If we were really separate from God, we cant live or survive. In the beginning was the word, the word was with God and the word was God.
21) When last did you ask Adam into your heart as your personal condemner? in order to be affected by His sin.? did anybody do that? it happens whether or believed. In adam, all died and are in condemnation. In Christ is grace and righteousness for allthe work of Christ was much more. He included all of humanity into himself and gave us all newlife I Peter 1:3…… God caused us to be born again in the ressurrection. Christ said: it is finished…..not after you believed, but before you believed. He had always been there. The more you grow up in religion, the farther you get away from God. Oour gospel of today is a conditional gospel: in order to become.
I love you if you love me back,
I love you if you first love me
I accept you if you accept me into your heart as your lord and savior,
else I reject you and will pour my wrath on you forver and ever.
The good news is that Christ has already recieved you.
The good news is that we are already in the hands of a loving father
22) Christ has accepted everyone, the thing now is do you accept Christ?
23) How can God be the savior of the world? 1-Tim 4:10 God is the savior of all men especially of those who believe. There is an objective love and salvation that has been shed across to man, but subjectively people are not believing it, thats why Paul was told to go the gentiles to open their eyes.
24) The good news is to tell people “you are included in gods plan”even when we are trying to let go of God, God will never let us go.
25) Its whether or not we can accept the love of God that changes our lives. If gods love is totally different from ours, then how do we know what Gods love is.Just as a parent will always love his own children no matter what, even after the children go reckless in their ways, Gods love is way bigger and larger than our sin. If God is love, God has no favorites, Love has no favorites.